Honda Jazz ES
The Jazz is designed to be compact on the outside, yet spacious and versatile on the inside.
|Used cars :|
• Front, side and curtain Supplemental restraint System (SRS) airbags
• Front seatbelt pre-tensioners
• Active front headrests
• 3 x rear seat headrests
• Anti-lock Braking System (ABS)
• Electronic Brake-force Distribution (EBD)
• Emergency Brake Assist (EBA)
• Passenger airbag deactivation lock
• 2 x ISOFix child seat restraint mechanism
• ECU engine immobiliser
• 5-speed manual transmission
• Electric front windows
• Electric adjustable and heated door mirrors
• Remote keyless entry
• Height adjustable driver seat
• Magic Seat flexibility system
• Multi-Information Display
• 15" alloy wheels
• Speed adjusting audio volume
• Stereo CD tuner with RDS and MP3 connectivity
• Auxiliary socket (MP3 connection)
• Map light
• Vehicle Stability Assist (VSA)
• Manual airconditioning
• Electric adjustable, retractable and heated door mirrors with integrated indicators
• Flexible two tier cargo boot
• Electric rear windows
• Body coloured door handles and door mirrors
• Telescopic steering column
• Steering wheel mounted audio controls
• Refrigerated top glove box
• Rear door speakers
• Passenger vanity mirror
• Passenger seatback pocket
You can view this vehicle at whichever dealership is most convenient for you. Just give us a call, and we’ll do the rest.
Exeter Alphinbrook Road, Marsh Barton Trading Estate, Exeter, Devon EX2 8RG Tel: 0844 5399257
Portsmouth Clement Attlee Way, North Harbour, Portsmouth, Hampshire PO6 4SR
Tel: 0844 5399258
Southampton Ocean House, West Quay Road, Southampton, Hampshire SO15 1GY
Tel: 0844 5399259
Not quite ready for a test drive? Try one of the following:
This website was produced using web standards, and strives to be as accessible as possible.
We welcome comments or suggestions on how it may be improved.
The Hendy Group has been supplying quality vehicles to satisfied customers across the South Coast since 1910.
If you have any comments then please contact us on 0845 608 0418, or alternatively via our comments form.
Currently this site is offering full functionality as cookies are being accepted.