Beautifully sculpted design, state-of the-art technologies, and an electric driving range of up to 293 – 372 miles (WLTP Test Results)* - this is Ford’s first all-electric SUV.
The Mustang Mach-E delivers smooth, silent acceleration, combining sports car performance and zero emission driving. Mustang Mach-E also breaks new ground with Ford’s most sophisticated comfort, convenience and driver assistance technology offering ever.
Discover the most powerful member of the Mustang Mach-E line-up – the GT. Capable of 0-62mph in just 3.7 seconds**, it’s the fastest-accelerating member of the Ford Mustang family in Europe.
Experience the All-Electric Mustang Mach-E for yourself by taking a test drive.
Recharging is fast and simple. Charge at home and start the day with 293-372 miles (WLTP Test Result) of electric range*. Ford is offering Mustang Mach-E customers an optional Ford Connected Wallbox to make charging from home faster, smarter and more convenient – our sales teams can provide more information. Mustang Mach-E also has DC high-power charging capability which means you’ll be able to recharge up to 73 miles of range in just 10† minutes at a high power charging station.
From advanced driver assistance technologies, to next level connectivity features, Mustang Mach-E delivers an effortlessly enjoyable driving experience centred around you. The tech offering includes SYNC 4A with cloud connectivity and machine learning so your experience with the car gets even better over time. With wireless smartphone integration, electric vehicle charging management and an intuitive 15.5” full HD touchscreen, you’ll experience a new world of connectivity through your car.
Connect your Mustang Mach-E to the FordPass App on your smart phone and unlock even more of its smart side.
Enjoy access to the BlueOval™ Charging Network which gives Mustang Mach-E customers easy access to the fast-growing network of public charging stations. With the FordPass App on your mobile device you can monitor your vehicles charge and locate, navigate to and pay for charging at public stations.
The All-Electric Mustang Mach-E is a pure-electric, zero-emission driving car. There are many benefits to owning an electric vehicle including no more trips to the pump, reduced maintenance costs and emission zone benefits. The list of savings when you switch to an all-electric product is significant.
For company car drivers, the Mustang Mach-E with 0g CO2 attracts a Benefit in Kind rate of 2% compared to petrol and diesel cars which are taxed at higher rates~.
Our sales team can help you understand the many benefits to owning a Mustang Mach-E.
What affects range?
There are three main factors that can affect the driving range of the Mustang Mach-E:
Heavy acceleration and high speeds
· In any type of vehicle, accelerating fast will use more power and reduce range. This applies to Internal Combustion Engines (ICE) and Electric Vehicles (EV).
· Likewise, faster speeds create exponentially more wind and road resistance, impacting on range.
Climate and temperature
· Extreme heat or cold temperatures outside have the potential to affect battery range, directly. All electric vehicles (EV’s) have less energy when in cold temperatures compared to warm temperatures due to battery cell chemistry.
· Heating and cooling the inside of the vehicle for passenger comfort also has an impact.
Regenerative braking can capture and reuse more than 90% of the braking energy improving the efficiency of the battery and extending the battery range.
These tips will help keep you comfortable and relaxed about the range of your Electric Vehicle:
• Pre-condition the vehicle. Set the departure time to warm the cabin and the battery while the vehicle is still plugged in. Use the FordPass App or the Mustang Mach-E’s touchscreen.
• If possible, always keep the Electric Vehicle plugged in whenever it is parked. In cold weather, even trickle charging will help the vehicle to keep the temperature of its battery optimised.
• Avoid using high-power, fast charging (DC) after short driving distances. The battery needs time to heat up, under normal driving conditions, to be able to accept high charge power. Not giving your battery time to condition will impact charging performance
• Ensure tyres are at the correct pressure. Under inflated tyres can affect the rolling road resistance and therefore increase drag, impacting on energy consumption. The wrong pressure will also affect the tyres’ grip on snowy and icy roads. Winter tyres are recommended where necessary.
• Set the climate control to create a comfortable but moderate ambient temperature. It is more efficient to maintain a consistent temperature than it is to keep turning climate control on and off, heating up the cabin before letting it cool down again.
• Rather than use heating and ventilation to warm up the whole cabin, use the heated seats and steering wheel as primary local heat sources for the passengers. These consume far less energy.
*Based on Premium (RWD) model with full charge. Estimate range using Worldwide Harmonised Light Vehicle Test Procedure (WLTP). Figures shown are for comparability purposes and should only be compared with other vehicle tested to the same technical procedures. Actual range varies with conditions such as external elements like temperature, driving behaviours, vehicle maintenance and lithium-ion battery age. 372-mile WLTP Overall range reflects a combined driving cycle and 293-mile WLTP Extra High range reflects motorway driving – both tests are conducted in controlled conditions with an ambient temperate of 23 degrees Celsius and no climate or electrical load. Model shown is a Mustang Mach-E Premium (AWD) with up to 277 miles (WLTP Extra High) – 341 miles (WLTP Overall).
**Target Ford test data based on testing methodology using 1-ft rollout i.e., from a rolling start.
†Charging performance for a RWD Extended Range Mach-E using 150kW DC Charger. Charge power can decrease with increasing state of charge. Actual charge times and charge speeds can vary based on different factors (weather, temperature, driving behaviour).
~Benefit in Kind (BIK) rates are not applicable to retail or private car buyers. BIK rates are the monthly taxation payment applicable to company car users. BIK rates were correct at the time of publication and are based on taxation rates for 2022/23 tax year.