Our showrooms and forecourts are now open. As things return to normal, we want to continue to keep our customers safe. That's why we have been working with Ford on the Ford Care Code that is currently in place.
The Code sets out how Hendy Ford can help protect you by:
• Helping you keep a minimum 2-metre social distance
• Using Personal Protective Equipment to help keep you safe
• Sanitising your vehicle, dealer vehicles and dealerships
• Offering online demonstrations and no-touch demonstrations in dealerships
• Offering no-touch, unaccompanied test-drives
• Offering online service appointment booking
• Supporting you with touch-free payment
We are pleased to still be running the Click & Collect service so that you can still buy a new Ford without the need to visit a showroom. You can send a request on the link below and we will be in contact with you to discuss the next steps. We'll continue to monitor how things progress and follow the latest recommended guidelines to help keep you safe.
In addition to click and collect, we are offering a range of services, from online reservation for just £99, virtual appointments and video vehicle tours to home delivery options. Plus, we encourage you to book an appointment with a member of the team and secure an unaccompanied test drive, allowing you the opportunity to try out the vehicle yourself. We will always sanitise vehicles before and after test drives, too.
Our dealerships are now open. You can find out opening hours below.
For more information on the guidelines we have in place, please click below for more information.