Just one year after its first model entered production, Zenos Cars has confirmed the introduction of its quickest, most exhilarating and most focused car to date: the E10 R. With significantly more power and torque, lighter components and uniquely tuned suspension, the E10 R has been developed to deliver maximum performance and driving thrills both on track and on road.
- Zenos E10 R provides access to the exclusive '500 bhp/tonne club' from just £39,995*
- Significantly more power, less weight and key upgrades deliver scintillating performance and even greater driving thrills
- Zenos-tuned turbocharged 2.3-litre EcoBoost engine delivers 350 bhp and 475 Nm
- With 40% more power than the E10 S, the new model is expected to hit 60 mph in just 3.0 seconds
- Track-ready with adjustable suspension, uprated brakes and 6-speed transmission with race harnesses
- Limited-run E10 R Drive Edition features distinctive new Charged Graphite colour, black anodised chassis and additional equipment as standard
Watch a video and see the car in action on the Zenos website or on YouTube