Used Car Finance
If you're on the hunt for an Approved Used Suzuki, we're pleased to say that we offer the following finance options at Hendy Suzuki:
Hire Purchase (HP)
We offer Hire Purchase facilities for all of our Approved Used Suzuki models and the primary benefit of this option is that the payments made towards your vehicle are broken down into convenient monthly instalments, so you can budget more effectively. With fixed interest rates applied to the monthly payments, you never have to deal with any unexpected costs - and we will work out a contract with you at the beginning of the process, meaning that the financial costs will remain the same for the duration of the agreement, following an agreed-upon initial deposit.
We also offer flexibility on the duration of the Hire Purchase contract - this is usually between one and five years - and then after you have made your final payment with us, the car is yours to own!
Personal Contract Purchase (PCP)
If you've been considering choosing Personal Contract Purchase (PCP) at Hendy Suzuki as your finance option, the benefits of this choice are:
- Flexible deposit options, 0% deposit may be available subject to status (includes part-exchange)
- Lower payments mean you may be able to afford a newer car
- Pick payments to suit your budget
- Fixed payments
- Fixed, competitive interest rate
- Pay over chosen period 2 to 4 years (where applicable)
- Available on cars up to 5 years old at start of agreement (must not exceed 85,000 miles at the contract end)
- No early settlement fees
- You can borrow £1,000 to £250,000.
There are three options for you to choose from at the end of agreement:
- Pay off the deferred amount in full and keep the car (please note, you do not own the car until you make this final payment)
- Hand the car back to the motor finance company
- Trade the car in against another used car at Hendy Suzuki.
Hendy Group are a credit broker not a lender. We can introduce you to lenders and their products which may have different interest rates and charges. We are not an independent financial advisor and you are not obliged to take our advice. We do not charge you a fee for our services. We typically receive commission from the lender (either a fixed fee or a percentage of the amount you borrow) but this does not affect the amount you pay. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Reference Number 311625.