These Terms and Conditions apply to the ‘Fabulous Family Fun Day - £100 Thruxton Voucher
If an individual correctly guesses the right number of Hendy balloons on the 14th May 2022, they will have to abide by the Terms and Conditions as stipulated on the Thruxton website located here - https://thruxtonracing.co.uk/experiences/voucher-100.
If 2 more or more people guess correctly, there will be a random draw to select just one winner. The Prize is subject to availability on your requested dates and may not be available.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. By entering this Prize Draw you confirm your acceptance and agree to these Terms and Conditions.
2. Only one entry per person and incorrectly completed entries or the use of a false name or details will result in disqualification.
3. No purchase necessary.
4. Entries will not be acknowledged or returned.
5. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the prize draw.
6. The prize draw closes at 4.00pm on 14th May 2022. Entries received after this time will not be put forward for the draw.
7. You must be a UK resident aged 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
8. The Prize Draw is promoted and managed Hendy Group Ltd; Registered in England and Wales; No 192872; Registered Office: School Lane, Chandler's Ford Industrial Estate, Eastleigh, Hampshire, SO53 4DG (the "Promoter").
9. These Terms and Conditions apply so far as the law permits so please read them carefully before entering.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entry which does not comply with these Terms and Conditions.
1. The prize is a £100 Thruxton Gift Voucher, providing the winner meets the eligibility criteria.
2. The winner will be contacted by a Hendy representative, if they are successful in winning the £100 Thruxton, the winner will have 14 days to claim there prize after a Hendy representative gets in contact. Failure to do so will result in disqualification.
3. The winner must be compliant of the terms and conditions stipulated on the Thruxton website and Hendy Group takes no responsibility if you fail to adhere to these requirements.
4. No substitute nor alternative prize will be awarded if they don’t comply with any of the Terms and Conditions as listed.
5. There are no cash or credit alternative Prize and the Prize is non-transferable and non-negotiable. The Prize may not be claimed by a third party on the Winner’s behalf.
6. If the Promoter subsequently discovers any Winner is ineligible, has breached these Terms and Conditions and/or the terms of the Insurance Documents, or foul play or unethical conduct is suspected under these Terms and Conditions then the Promoter reserves the right to not award the Prize and another participant will be selected at random as the Winner of that Prize.
7. Each Winner acknowledges and agrees that the Promoter will not be responsible for any costs and/or travel expenses, parking fines, toll charges (and any other fees and/or charges which may be incurred as part of taking up the Prize) incurred by the Winner when travelling to and from the Thruxton Circuit.
8. In all circumstances, the Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. This prize draw is open to all UK residents, except employees of Hendy Group LTD, Fabolous Family Fun Day and their affiliated companies, their families and agencies.
10. The winners may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.