Ford Lease - Let's Talk Business
Ford Lease offers a range of vehicle financing products including Ford Contract Hire.
How It Works
- Ford Contract Hire from Ford Lease is for business customers only.
- You pay an advance rental (minimum one month) and then fixed monthly rentals for the duration of the agreement. This is a period of between 24 to 48 months.
- At the end of the agreement you simply return your vehicle to Ford Lease*. We can then discuss your future requirements.
- You will not own the vehicle.
- For additional peace of mind you can add service and maintenance to the contract (at additional cost).
- Rentals exclude VAT and based on 10,000 miles per annum. Ask for a quote if you are interested in a different mileage band.
- VAT registered businesses may be able to reclaim all or part of the VAT element of the monthly rental.
Is financing by Contract Hire the right choice for me?
Please contact your local Hendy Ford Transit Centre to discuss your vehicle and finance options. Our experienced sales team can help you review the different finance plans available to help you.
*Further charges may apply subject to mileage and condition.
Your road fund licence is included for the duration of the agreement.
Ford Lease is the legal owner of the vehicle. The customer is responsible for any service, maintenance and repair costs (unless covered by an optional maintenance agreement) plus any additional costs such as parking fines, traffic violations or accident damage.
Ford Lease is provided by ALD Automotive Ltd trading as Ford Lease. BS16 7LB. We may receive a commission up to a capped level.