MG Accident Management
IN THE EVENT OF AN ACCIDENT MAKE SURE YOU CALL MG FIRST ON 0330 100 3167.
Regardless of whose fault it was, If you have an accident, please call the free MG Accident AfterCare service. We're here to help you, 24 hours a day.
If your vehicle is not driveable, we will arrange for your vehicle to be recovered. All details will be recorded about your claim and we will liaise with your insurer on your behalf. Plus you will also be provided with a free courtesy car.
As we know your MG, we can do something no insurer can - guarantee the highest quality repair at an MG Approved Bodyshop using only MG genuine parts, giving you total peace of mind. There's no hassle, no claims forms and no cost.
Save 0330 100 3167 to your mobile phone today as MG First
For a free MG Accident AfterCare key tag visit: www.callMGfirst.co.uk or, download our MG Accident AfterCare leaflet to find out more.
SHOULDN'T I CALL MY INSURER FIRST?No. Most UK insurers want to repair your vehicle as cheaply as possible - so they send you to their 'nominated' bodyshop which won't know your vehicle and may not operate to the latest MG repair standards. They even avoid using MG Genuine Parts and that could compromise the safety, warranty and resale value of your MG. So one minute your MG is 100% MG, then it isn't.
In contrast, MG Accident AfterCare exercises your right to a repair at a MG approved accident repair centre that operates to MG repair standards and only uses MG Genuine Parts, keeping your MG, 100% MG.
HOW WE CAN HELP YOU- CLAIM HANDLING - Liaise with your insurer and process your claim 3
- RECOVERY - Recover your vehicle and get you home 1
- COURTESY CAR - A free courtesy car for the duration of the repair 2
- CERTIFIED REPAIR - Exercise your right to a repair at an MG approved accident repair centre
- GENUINE PARTS - Only use MG Genuine Parts
- REPAIR UPDATES - Keep you informed of progress throughout
- COLLECT & DELIVER - Collect and deliver your repaired and valeted vehicle
1 Accident recovery is provided for unroadworthy vehicles when you call MG First and we handle your insurance claim on your behalf. If you cancel the recovery of your vehicle you will be liable for any cancellation charges incurred, or if your insurer rejects your claim you will be liable for any recovery costs incurred.
2 A courtesy car is provided subject to availability for accident repairs carried out by an MG Approved Repairer when you call MG First and we handle your insurance claim on your behalf. A courtesy car is not available for standalone glass claims or if you are claiming on MG Free Driveaway Insurance. We will provide a repairer courtesy car if the incident is your fault, or if the incident is not your fault we can look to provide a hire car of a similar size to your own vehicle.
3 In some instances where your insurer may not let us report the claim to them on your behalf, we will ask you to report to them advising that you are using our MG Accident AfterCare service with an MG Approved Repairer.
HENDY MG APPROVED ACCIDENT REPAIR CENTRES
By using a Hendy MG Approved Accident Repair Centre you can be assured of a repair that will safeguard the quality of your MG. You can also count on the MG excellent standards of quality and service.
- All MG Accident Repair Centres are vetted against strict MG standards.
- Your vehicle will be repaired with genuine MG parts providing you with a comprehensive parts warranty.
- Your vehicle will be repaired in line with MG repair standards, giving you peace of mind in the standard of workmanship.
- Accident Repair Centres are certificated and have access to the MG Technical help at all times.
HENDY ACCIDENT REPAIR CENTRE
3 Mount Ephraim
t: 01892 731510
HENDY APPROVED REPAIR CENTRE POOLE
8 Witney Road
Nuffield Trading Estate
t: 01202 667687