Hendy Group Complaints handling policy
1. Purpose and Scope
Whilst we aim to achieve a high level of service this policy is designed to provide guidance on the way in which Hendy Group and its associated companies receive and manage complaints. We want to help you, our customer, to resolve your complaint as quickly as possible.
This policy covers:
- Our standards
- How to complain
- How to contact us
- What to do if you remain dissatisfied
2. What is a complaint?
A complaint is an expression of dissatisfaction whether justified or not. Sometimes a problem can be resolved quickly, simply by speaking to a member of our staff or a manager in the relevant department. However, if the member of staff considering the matter believes that a more substantive review will be required in order to respond to the issues raised, your complaint will be considered under the formal complaint procedure.
3. Our Standards
- We treat all complaints seriously, whatever format they are received in
- You will be treated with courtesy at all times
- We will deal with your complaint promptly. An acknowledgement of your complaint will be sent to you within 5 working days
- We will keep you updated and let you know when we expect to be able to reply in full
- Complaints received are logged and analysed for business improvement
4. How to complain
Complaints can be made and received in a variety of ways; by phone, e-mail or letter, but where possible complaints should be made in writing, so that the details of the complaint are clear and complete.
5. What information is required when making a complaint?
Please provide the following:
- Your name, and contact details
- Vehicle registration, make and model, if applicable
- Nature of the complaint
- Dates and times, where known
- Copies of any supporting documentation, if available
6. How to contact us?
Hendy Group Ltd
Chandlers Ford Industrial Estate
Tel: 023 8098 5685
7. What to do if you remain dissatisfied?
We aim to resolve complaints at the earliest possible opportunity. If your complaint relates to the sale of a financial product and you feel that it has not been resolved to your expectations, you have the right to refer your case to Financial Ombudsman Service.
To contact the FOS, please call: 0300 123 9123.
Or alternatively, you can write to the FOS via:
Financial Ombudsman Service
Exchange Tower, London
8. Data Protection
All complaints received are treated with confidentiality and in accordance to the General Data Protection Regulation.
9. Quality Controls
Complaints are analysed quarterly by the Compliance Department for the identification of systemic or recurring problems including the time taken to resolve. This helps us to take a closer look at how we can improve our service delivery. Where problems are identified, consideration will be given to the action needed to address these problems.