At Hendy MG, contact us to book your annual cover for your MG Electric Vehicle
When you own an MG Battery Electric Vehicle (BEV) or Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle (PHEV), you want to know that it's in the best possible hands. With MG Electric Vehicle Insurance, you can be confident that your car will receive the specialist electric vehicle cover and care it needs.
- Cover for your MG electric vehicle charging cable and battery1
- Specialist electric vehicle:
- - technicians certified to the accreditation standard recognised by MG
- - dedicated repair environment
- - tooling and equipment
- 5-year repair guarantee
- Cover to drive other electric or internal combustion engine cars third party (subject to eligibility)
- A brand-new MG electric vehicle if yours is written off or stolen within 12 months of its new registration date and not recovered
- 24-hour UK accident recovery when you make a claim
- * A UK based claims team available 24 hours a day
At Hendy MG, we are recognised as an MG Approved Repairer. This means you can expect the highest quality accident repairs where only MG genuine parts will be used and installed by MG recognised accredited technicians. Plus your MG manufacturer warranty is preserved by fitting MG Genuine Parts - something that other insurers don't guarantee!
Our fully comprehensive policy includes cover for windscreen damage, child seat replacement, personal injury, replacement locks, personal possessions and much more.
No problem. We'll pay your current insurer's cancellation fee.2
Call us today on0800 980 1694orget a quote online.
Alternatively, contact your local Hendy MG if you have any questions
Terms & Conditions:
The annual cover outlined is for MG Battery Electric Vehicles (BEV) and MG Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicles (PHEV). The offer of insurance is subject to eligibility and underwriting criteria. All cover is subject to the terms and conditions provided with the policy, the Policy Document and the Terms of Business available at mgcarinsurance.co.uk/docs. 1 Exclusions apply for leased batteries. 2 If your insurer uses non-genuine parts which subsequently fail, they won't be covered under your manufacturer's warranty. 3 We'll reimburse your current insurer's cancellation fee up to the value of 10% of our motor premium quote, up to a maximum of £50. This offer cannot be applied after the policy has been purchased. Offer not available online. Conditions apply. We reserve the right to withdraw any offer at any time.