MyMazda is an app that provides you with helpful information about your vehicle, such as its service history, maintenance schedule and driver manuals - all your fingertips. You can also use it to find your local dealership or contact roadside assistance. If you have a Connected Vehicle*, you can also access many other features like remote controls, vehicle finder and send a destination to your car.
Not a fan of digital?
Hendy Mazda can also provide you with all documents in printed form or send them to you by email on request. These documents serve as evidence of your Mazda service history and have a positive effect on the resale value of your vehicle.
Follow the 4 steps to access the new MyMazda App
- Download the new MyMazda App in your Google Play or App Store¹.
- Cover for the first 3 years or 37,500 miles
- Start your two-factor authentication via two 6-digit codes which will be sent to you by e-mail² and phone number³.
- Complete the registration by entering your personal data4.
Please feel free to contact your local Hendy Mazda dealership if you have any queries setting up the app.
* Connected services are currently only for owners of the all-new Mazda MX-30 and 2021 Mazda CX-5. Connected Services is a subscription service and requires a compatible mobile device to download and sign-up to the MyMazda App. A 3-year complimentary period is included and commences from the date of first registration of the vehicle.
¹ Operation Environment of the Application Android 8.0 or higher. iOS 12.0 or higher² You cannot register multiple user information under the same email address. Enter an email address that was not used on the MyMazda App. Do not register a mailing list address. ³ The effective period of use of the validation code sent to your SMS is 10 minutes from when it was issued. A validation code with an expired period of use cannot be used. You can resend the validation code by touching the resend button. After entering the validation code, complete your user information registration within 60 minutes. 4 Please note that a password of 6 to 16 letters, including a combination of letters and numerals is required. The following letters can be used: Alphabet: A to Z and a to z; Numerals: 0 to 9 ; Symbols: @ * $ . ! %
* Connected Services are currently only for owners of the all-new Mazda MX-30 and 2021 Mazda CX-5. Connected Services is a subscription service and requires a compatible mobile device to download and sign-up to the MyMazda App. A 3-year complimentary period is included and commences from the date of first registration of the vehicle.