When you drive a Mazda, you never drive alone. At Hendy, we go further to make sure you're always well looked after if things don't go to plan. Read below to discover our breakdown assistance.
Our Mazda European Roadside Assistance has been designed to provide you with peace of mind motoring. If the unexpected does happen, help is always at hand. We want to ensure that there is minimum disruption to you and your passengers should you ever experience a problem, whether at home, elsewhere in the UK, or whilst on holiday in Europe.
- Service centres and roadside technicians available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Cover if you are travelling in Europe
- Cover for the first 3 years or 37,500 miles
- UK call centre
- Terms, conditions and exclusions apply
Home and Roadside Assistance
If your car breaks down, we will aim to fix it at the roadside. If the problem cannot be resolved, we will organise and pay the costs of taking your car to the nearest and/or most appropriate authorised Hendy Mazda.
Onward Travel or Hotel Accommodation
- If you are travelling in the UK and you breakdown more than 30 miles from your home address, we will pay for onward travel or hotel accommodation up to £100 per person, up to a maximum of £300 in total.
- If you are travelling in Continental Europe, we will pay for onward travel or hotel accommodation up to £75 per person, up to a maximum of 3 nights in total.
Car Hire benefit
- If you are travelling in the UK, and we are unable to repair your vehicle within four hours, we will offer you car hire up to a maximum of 2 days, or if you are more than 30 miles away from home, up to a maximum of 5 days.
- If you are travelling in Europe, we will offer car hire up to a maximum of 3 days.
Please check the Mazda European Roadside Assistance Policy Handbook and Insurance Product Information Document (IPID), found below.
How to buy
Purchase a Mazda European Roadside Assistance online now. Or call our team on 0800 777 182.
To obtain a quote, or to purchase a policy online now, simply click the button below.
To get a quote you will need your vehicle registration number and if you were sent a reminder letter or email you also will require the PIN detailed on it. If you have no reminder communication, call 0800 777 182 for a quote or to purchase your policy by phone. Lines are open 08:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday and 9:00 to 13:00 on Saturday, excluding public holidays.