If it's an Approved Used Renault that you're in the market for, the following finance options are available to you from Hendy Renault:
The benefits of choosing Personal Contract Purchase (PCP) as your finance option are:
• Flexible deposit options, 0% deposit may be available subject to status (includes part-exchange)
• Lower payments mean you may be able to afford a newer car
• Set payments to suit your budget
• Fixed payments
• Interest rate fixed and competitive
• Pay over chosen period 2 to 4 years (where applicable)
• Available on cars up to 5 years old at start of agreement (must not exceed 85,000 miles at the contract end)
• No early settlement fees
• You can borrow £1,000 to £250,000
There are three options at the end of agreement:
• Pay off the deferred amount in full and keep the car (please note, you do not own the car until you make this final payment)
• Hand the car back to the motor finance company
• Trade the car in against another used car at Hendy MG
At Hendy Renault, we offer Hire Purchase facilities for all of our Approved Used vehicles - this finance option breaks down the payments into convenient monthly instalments, allowing you to budget effectively each month.
Step 1 - let us know how much you'd like to put down as your deposit.
Step 2 - Hendy Renault will calculate your monthly payment based on the remaining amount to be financed on your Renault.
With fixed interest rates on these monthly payments, you won't receive any unexpected costs. We'll work out a contract with you at the beginning of the process so that you'll know what your financial costs will be for the duration of the agreement, after having agreed on your initial deposit.
At Hendy Renault, we also offer flexibility on your Hire Purchase contract duration - this is usually between one and five years - then when you have made your final payment, the car is yours to own.
Features and Benefits:
• Flexible initial payment
• Flexible payment terms (1 to 4 years)
• Fixed repayments
• Fixed interest rate
• No mileage restrictions
• Fixed repayments not subject to VAT.
At the end of your agreement, all you need to do is pay the Option to Purchase Fee and then ownership of the Renault is transferred to you.
Hendy Group are a credit broker not a lender. We can introduce you to lenders and their products which may have different interest rates and charges. We are not an independent financial advisor and you are not obliged to take our advice. We do not charge you a fee for our services. We typically receive commission from the lender (either a fixed fee or a percentage of the amount you borrow) but this does not affect the amount you pay. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Reference Number 311625.