Using a service plan to pay for any servicing work makes the costs easier to manage and can even save money over time. At Hendy ŠKODA, our Drivesmart plans are a convenient way to schedule the care your ŠKODA needs.
What is Drivesmart?
Drivesmart is a simple fixed-cost service plan that lets you pay for labour, parts and liquids over a period of months. Servicing appointments are booked in as the manufacturer schedule recommends, so you never miss important maintenance. You will never pay more than you should for servicing as we frequently compare our prices to those of our competitors.
From your Drivesmart plan you can expect:
- Interest-free payments
- MOT test for only £30 when booked alongside a service
- Prices that will never rise with inflation
- FREE visual safety report, summer and winter health checks, and wash and vacuum with each service
- Advance notice of special offers
When you can purchase a Drivesmart plan
You can purchase a Drivesmart plan whenever you need one. Ask our team about them when arranging the finance plan for your next new or used car and we can bundle the costs together. You can also sign up if you are a current vehicle owner wanting to save money and gain a convenient way to fund aftersales support.
How to pay
- Add the cost of the plan to your regular finance payment when buying a new or used car from us
- Split the cost through a monthly direct debit
- Pay the full amount by cash, cheque, credit or debit card.
Contact us today to enquire about building your own Drivesmart plan.
Terms and Conditions
You can cancel your Drivesmart Plan for an administration fee of £25. Speak to Hendy ŠKODA for full terms and conditions. Please ask for details. All information correct at time of publishing. E&OE.