Life happens and unforeseen circumstances can happen in which you will need help with your vehicle in the unlikely event of a breakdown. ŠKODA Roadside Assistance will provide you with the best advice and practical help, 24 hours and day, 365 days a year
What is included in ŠKODA Roadside Assistance?
1. Roadside assistance - In the event of a breakdown, ŠKODA Roadside Assistance will either repair or recover your vehicle
2. Home assistance - If your car breaks down at home, ŠKODA Roadside Assistance will either repair or recover your vehicle
3. Vehicle recovery - If your vehicle cant be repaired at the roadside or at home, ŠKODA Roadside Assistance will arrange for your vehicle to be taken to an authorised ŠKODA Retailer or repair centre
4. Accident recovery - If your vehicle has been immobilised, ŠKODA Roadside Assistance will arrange for the vehicle to be taken to the nearest authorised body shop or ŠKODA Retailer or repair centre
5. Onward travel - If your vehicle cannot be repaired within a reasonable time ŠKODA Roadside Assistance may organise and cover the costs of one of the following: car hire, hotel accommodation or alternative travel t&cs apply.
6. Secure storage - In the event that your vehicle is immobilised and needs overnight storage following a breakdown, ŠKODA Roadside Assistance in their discretion will arrange this for you
7. Message service - ŠKODA Roadside Assistance will pass on any urgent messages you may have to your friends/family/business colleagues following a breakdown
8. Caravan/trailer assistance - ŠKODA Roadside Assistance will arrange for any caravan or trailer being towed by the recovered vehicle to be transported to the nearest place of safety. Size and weight restrictions apply
9. European assistance - ŠKODA Roadside Assistance will also provide you with roadside assistance, recovery, repatriation, replacement vehicle and accommodation whilst you're travelling outside the United Kingdom
ŠKODA Roadside Assistance Contact Numbers
Roadside Assistance in the UK - 0800 526625
Roadside Assistance in Europe - 00 800 88 77 66 55
ŠKODA Customer Services - 03330 037504
Renew your cover - 0800 9121443