1. . Maserati, by means of its authorized Service Network, undertakes to provide the user a maximum of 3 (three) scheduled maintenance services, as outlined in the official Service Schedule described in the Maserati Owner's Manual and referred to as "Maserati Premium Service". The maintenance service intervals established are:
- every 15,000km (9,320 miles) or 20,000 Km (12,500 miles),
- or every one or two years (depends on engine version), whichever comes first, subject to the limitations and exceptions specified below.
1.1 IMPORTANT: Maserati's obligations, undertaken by undersigning this agreement, shall be valid up to the services completion.
2. This contract is legally valid if it is stipulated by and not later than the date of the 1st (first) maintenance service, as certified by the date stamped on the Warranty Book.
2.1 Maserati agrees to observe the aforementioned obligations on condition that the mileage terms or time periods outlined in the Maintenance Schedule are complied with. In the event that the vehicle mileage or time terms applicable to a maintenance service have been exceeded without having the service performed, the Contracting Party shall only be entitled to have the next service due performed and shall lose any right to the previous service which was not enjoyed.
3. Maserati's contractual performances may be enjoyed by the Contracting Party at any Authorised Maserati Dealer or Repairer in the countries of the European Union and of the Helvetic Confederation, providing a copy of this contract and of the vehicle Warranty Book.
4. The Authorised Maserati Dealer or Repairer that will perform the scheduled maintenance services shall act in the interest of Maserati, and the costs for the services provided in compliance with the Maintenance Schedule shall be borne by Maserati. Specifically, Maserati shall solely and exclusively bear the costs concerning the following operations:
4.1 parts and consumables provided for in the regular maintenance operations recommended in the official Maserati Maintenance Schedule (operations marked with letter "R" in the Owner's Manual) included in the MASERATI PREMIUM SERVICE programme. Any replacement shall be decided by the Authorised Maserati Dealers, at their sole discretion and based on the actual need ad wear-and-tear condition of the component.
4.2 labour required to perform the operations mentioned under point 4.1 above;
4.3 labour required to perform the checks provided for in the official Maserati Maintenance Schedule (operations marked with letter "I" in the Maserati Owner's Manual), with express exclusion of the costs of those parts that, based on the aforementioned checks, should need to be replaced. All operations and costs other than and in addition to those mentioned under points 4.1, 4.2 and 4.3 above, required to repair the vehicle, shall be borne by the Contracting Party/Customer.
5. In any event, the Maserati contractual services shall not include the following operations:
5.1 washing and cleaning of individual parts, be they mechanical parts or not;
5.2 refuelling and ADBLUE
5.3 tyre replacement and repair
5.4 painting operations
5.5 repairs following car accidents, various incidents, natural events, weather events, acts of vandalism, wear and tear of the leather upholstery and trim panels in general in the passenger compartment, soft top.
6. The Contracting Party shall loose his/her right to have the contractual services performed if:
6.1 the vehicle or parts of it have been used for purposes other than their intended use, in particular for racing competitions;
6.2 the vehicle is equipped with parts/components that are not Maserati genuine parts;
6.3 the vehicle has been tampered with and/or modified in order to alter its performance;
6.4 the vehicle has been road driven without some components;
6.5 The vehicle tachometer, speedometer or other mileage recording/ measurement instruments have been tampered with
6.6 the Contracting Party has not observed the instructions concerning the vehicle use, maintenance and service found in the Maserati Owner's Manual.
7. In the event of theft, loss of ownership and/or total destruction of the vehicle before expiry of this proposal validity term, the agreements described and contained herein shall become automatically null and void, without notice of termination. Should any of these circumstances occur, the Contracting Party shall inform Maserati by means of the Maserati Dealer. If the vehicle has been stolen, this shall be confirmed by documental evidence, providing a copy of the theft report filed with the competent Police Authorities or other Security institutions; any loss of ownership or total destruction of the vehicle shall be confirmed by documental evidence, providing the relative certificate from the Motor Vehicle Registry;
8. The contract and all of the contractual services may be transferred to third parties on condition that the Maserati vehicle specified above is contextually transferred; Maserati hereby declares to accept any such transfer.
8.1 The contract shall be validly transferred only if written notes thereof are added to this agreement and undersigned by the transferor and transferee
9. Any dispute, of whatever nature, arising in connection with the construction and/or execution of this Contract shall be exclusively settled by the Court of Modena, unless the Contract has been stipulated with a consumer pursuant to art. 1469-bis C.C.I. (Italian Civil Code), in which event the Place of Jurisdiction shall be the consumer's place of residence.
10. Each individual scheduled maintenance service shall be recorded in the vehicle Warranty Book. The service recorded shall be undersigned by the vehicle owner and by the Maserati Dealer in witness thereof.
11. For the purposes of applicable privacy legislation (Italian Leg. Decree 196/03), the undersigned authorises the Dealer who receives this contractual proposal to use it and process the relative data exclusively for the purposes provided for by law and to send it to Maserati so that it may be entered in the Maintenance Service customer database. Furthermore, the undersigned authorises Maserati to process his/her data for internal uses and solely within the scope of database management. Maserati uses security measures for data processing, in compliance with applicable legislation, aimed at preventing unauthorised user accesses.