Used Car Finance
If you're considering purchasing a used vehicle, the following finance options are offered here at Hendy SEAT:
Hire Purchase (HP)
When it comes to Hire Purchase, the payments made towards your vehicle are broken down into convenient monthly instalments, allowing you to budget in a more effective manner. Fixed interest rates are applied to the monthly payments, so you never have to deal with any unexpected costs. We work out a contract with you at the beginning of the process, and the financial costs will remain the same for the duration of the agreement, following an agreed-upon initial deposit.
We also give you flexibility on the duration of the Hire Purchase contract - this is usually between one and five years. After you have made your final payment with us, the car is yours to own!
Personal Contract Purchase (PCP)
The benefits of choosing Personal Contract Purchase (PCP) as your finance option are:
- Flexible deposit options, 0% deposit may be available subject to status (includes part-exchange)
- Lower payments mean you may be able to afford a newer car
- Set payments to suit your budget
- Fixed payments
- The interest rate is fixed and competitive
- Pay over chosen period 2 to 4 years (where applicable)
- Available on cars up to 5 years old at the start of the agreement (must not exceed 85,000 miles at the contract end)
- No early settlement fees
- You can borrow £1,000 to £250,000.
There are three options at the end of the agreement:
- Pay off the deferred amount in full and keep the car (please note, you do not own the car until you make this final payment)
- Hand the car back to the motor finance company
- Trade the car in against another used car at Hendy SEAT.
Hendy Group are a credit broker not a lender. We can introduce you to lenders and their products which may have different interest rates and charges. We are not an independent financial advisor and you are not obliged to take our advice. We do not charge you a fee for our services. We typically receive commission from the lender (either a fixed fee or a percentage of the amount you borrow) but this does not affect the amount you pay. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Reference Number 311625.